Back in the summer of 2015, I completed the sermon series at ARBC called “You Asked For It” (previously named Summer Playlist). I can see this being a summer staple in the years to come. Here are the sermons (complete with links):
- What is the Unforgivable Sin?
- Why Do We Need Church Plants–Don’t We Have Enough Churches? (Kevin Hasenack of Calvary Church-Littleton preached this)
- How Should a Christian Think About War?
- How Should Christians Respond to Religious Liberty Attacks?
- I Don’t Reconcile Friends: Predestination and Free Will
- What Does the Bible Say About Cremation?
- What Does the Bible Say About Speaking in Tongues?
- What is God’s Will for My Life?
As I’ve said before, these stand as some industrial strength questions that all of you asked. What did I/we learn from this?
- Many of you have multi-faceted questions about the gospel and about life.
- You have a desire to see what the Scriptures say, increasing your assurance in the Bible’s sufficiency.
- Of all the sermons, the sermon on cremation generated the most interested.
- This gave me a chance to address issues that were/are churning in your hearts.
What were some things you learned from this series? I’d be very interested to know!