As we close 2016 and jump into 2017, here are ten questions we each need to ask ourselves to become more hopeful, joyful disciples of Jesus.
- What area of your life do you need to renounce in order for you to be more committed to Jesus? (Luke 14:25-33)
- What area is God calling you to obey Him that is a struggle for you? Read 2 Peter 1:3-11. Make every effort!
- What are some things that keep you from attending worship together on Sunday mornings? May Psalm 122:1 apply.
- What’s keeping you from being a part of a small group and developing gospel-centered relationships?
- In what ways to you need to reach out to your siblings in Christ to help you through a tough time?
- What do I need to do on Saturday nights to be ready to hear the Word on Sunday morning?
- Who do you need to forgive? From whom do you need to accept forgiveness? (Matthew 5:21-26)
- Who has God put in your Four Areas of Influence (friends, relatives, associate, neighbors) who need Jesus?
- In what areas do you need to grow deeper in your walk with Jesus? Write them down and make them daily reminders.
- In what way will you help all of Denver and the nations believe Jesus is enough? Learn, live, love, speak!